Friday, February 16, 2007

Tom's trip to Disney

The Wonderful World of Disney! February 11, 2007
From left to right: Ryan, Rhys, Tom, and Matt
Last Saturday, Tom went down to Orlando to see Matt DelPriore, a friend from NJ, who was visiting Orlando. Matt's girlfriend, Stacy, is a cheerleading coach and each year there is a big cheerleading competition at Walt Disney World. Tom went down with 2 friends from work, Ryan and Rhys. I couldn't go because I was on-call for pathology, but that didn't stop them from having a blast. Apparently, the new Animal Kingdom rollercoaster Mt. Everest was awesome.
Here's some more pics:

Matt and Stacy

Ryan, Tom and Rhys

Are those the Spartan cheerleaders from SNL?? Oh wait it's Tom and Stacy sporting their moves outside Animal Kingdom! Notice there's never pictures with me being gymnastically inclined...I don't pretend to have any acrobatic ability whatsoever. But I love watching Tom be a monkey when and wherever possible.

No comments: