Monday, May 7, 2007

A baby shower for Kelly Kirk

Sunday, May 6, 2007

In honor of Michaela Raegan Kirk, Elijiah (left), Marcia (right) and I threw Kelly a baby shower in order to get her ready for their new addition.



We had the shower at Elijiah's house and it was just a perfect afternoon with great girl friends. Kelly is a radiant mom-to-be and is due on August 27th (my god daugher, Mia's, birthday). Her mom and Marcia's mom helped us with the food and organization. I made a yummy cookie cake and some classic peanut butter rice crispies (thanks Mom T) and funfetti cake. Kelly received lots of cute and very innovative gifts. She and her husband Craig will be well prepared!


Mrs. Noble, Kelly, & Marcia




Danielle, Kelly, Kerri (Kitty), Julie, & Mrs. Noble




Becky, me, & Allison





We also played one of my favorites...the poopy diaper game! Can you guess the candy bar? It's always entertaining watching people investigate the diapers.

Jodi is in deep concentration over this poop!

I think Julie wants to eat it!

Kelly doesn't look like she's ready for the real deal

No comments: